July 25 - K-B UP-DATES:
Market Menu for July 27, 28 and 29:
- Gazpacho - the classic cold soup - $7 pint
- Mozzarella Roulade- with house-cured capicola - $10 per
- Italian sausage - the classic - $9 lb
- Clam Dip - you get the Club Crackers - $12 lb
- Duck leg confit - $12 per
- Smoked duck breast - duck ham! - $36 lb
- Smart Chicken - whole: $4 lb; dry-brined and spatch-cocked: $5 lb
- Oven-Poached Salmon - with an herb mayo, ready to eat - $24 lb
- Farm Stand Salad - SouthWest style: corn, roasted peppers, tomato, cilantro and onion, with an ancho vinaigrette - $8 lb
- K-B Market CrabCakes - all Maryland meat, gluten-free - $12.50 per 4 oz cake
- Pecan Praline Bars - $10 dozen
With enough notice, we can prepare custom dishes for your home table. Be it a pan of scalloped potatoes or a tray of fresh mozzarella and sausage, a whole quiche, or 5 dozen cookies - let us know and we will be happy to oblige.
Check in at our calendar for details of K-B Market events or to find available dates for your private party.