This week in the Market we will have:
- Chicken soup – with sweet peas, leeks and garbanzo beans – $8 pint
- Mixed Red Acre Farm salad greens – with toasted almonds, Manchego cheese, cured ham, with a sherry vinaigrette – $12 per
- KBM smoked ham and Swiss FlatBread Sandwich – with Dijon mayonnaise and cole slaw – $14 per (cold sandwich)
- Slow roasted Langenfelder porchetta – with a potato-broccoli gratin – $18 per
- Caper and cauliflower crusted New England Hake – with a rice cake and turmeric-dill seed vinaigrette – $18 per (you cook)
- Lemon ice-box pie – $8 slice
- King Arthur AP Flour – $6.75 5# bag
- Instant dry yeast – 2 oz/$2
- KBM classic pie dough – enough for a 10 inch pie shell – $4.75 per disc (FYI, this pastry is currently made with all butter) (comes frozen)
- KBM sourdough starter – $2.50 cup
- Maldon flaky sea salt – $1.50 per oz. (about 1/4 cup)
- Bel Aria capers – in salt – $1.25 per oz (about 1/4 cup)
- House rendered lard – $8 lb
- Quillen Farms Wagyu Beef – locally raised 100% pure wagyu beef. We have QFWB burger meat in stock @ $13 lb Other cuts, as described on their website, can be ordered from us and picked up at the K-B Market, frozen.
- Shrimp – IQF (Individually Quick Frozen) 16/20 Gulf Shrimp – $14.75 lb
- KBM fresh made mozzarella – $12 lb (24 hours notice please)
- Pecorino Romano – $15 lb (Italy)
- Manchego aged 6 month – $20 lb (Spain)
- And wine. the list is available here. It is in the process of being updated, so we should have some new selections coming in this week and next.
One Reply to “Menu for March 30th”
Let’s test this comment feature….