And don’t forget, this is our last menu until October!
This week in the Market we will have:
- Vichyssoise – eat hot or COLD – $8 pint
- Portobellawich – Two portobella mushrooms (from King Mushroom) surrounding house cured ham, provolone, roasted Roma tomatoes and ricotta cheese. $15 per you heat up or eat at room temperature
- Cold sliced roasted sirloin of beef with spicy peanut noodles – $18 per
- Dry sea scallops, baked with corn, tomato and garlic butter – you cook – $20
- Fig and walnut cake – $8 slice
- King Arthur AP Flour – $6.75 5# bag
- Instant dry yeast – 2 oz/$2
- KBM classic pie dough – enough for a 10 inch pie shell – $4.75 per disc (FYI, this pastry is currently made with all butter) (comes frozen)
- KBM sourdough starter – $2.50 cup (thank you Tim we have starter again!)
- Maldon flaky sea salt – $1.50 per oz. (about 1/4 cup)
- Bel Aria capers – in salt – $1.25 per oz (about 1/4 cup)
- House rendered lard – $8 lb
- Quillen Farms Wagyu Beef – locally raised 100% pure wagyu beef. We have QFWB burger meat in stock @ $10 lb Other cuts, as described on their website, can be ordered from us and picked up at the K-B Market, frozen.
- Shrimp – IQF (Individually Quick Frozen) 16/20 Gulf Shrimp – $14.75 lb
- KBM fresh made mozzarella – $12 lb (24 hours notice please)
- Pecorino Romano – $15 lb (Italy)
- And wine. the list is available here.