- White bean and tomato soup – $8 pint
- Broccoli and 3-cheese quiche – $9 slice
- Stromboli – with Italian spiced roasted pork belly, spinach and ricotta cheese – $12 per
- Seafood Salad Platter – Red Acres greens with Scottish salmon gravlax in tortilla cheese stacks, pickled shrimp and little yellow potatoes stuffed with clam dip; a grainy mustard dressing – $18 per
- Almond cake with chocolate ganache – $8 slice
- King Arthur AP Flour – $6.75 5# bag
- Instant dry yeast – 2 oz/$2
- KBM classic pie dough – enough for a 10 inch pie shell – $4.75 per disc (FYI, this pastry is currently made with all butter) (comes frozen)
- KBM sourdough starter – $2.50 cup
- Maldon flaky sea salt – $1.50 per oz. (about 1/4 cup)
- Bel Aria capers – in salt – $1.25 per oz (about 1/4 cup)
- House rendered lard – $8 lb
- Quillen Farms Wagyu Beef – locally raised 100% pure wagyu beef. We have QFWB burger meat in stock @ $13 lb Other cuts, as described on their website, can be ordered from us and picked up at the K-B Market, frozen.
- Shrimp – IQF (Individually Quick Frozen) 16/20 Gulf Shrimp – $14.75 lb
- KBM fresh made mozzarella – $12 lb (24 hours notice please)
- Pecorino Romano – $15 lb (Italy)
- Manchego aged 6 month – $20 lb (Spain)
- And wine. the list is available here.
To place an order from this menu, please email us your requests.